Tuesday 2 November 2010

Thomas Cheng

Quite like the simple message communicated in Thomas Cheng's typographic work. (Also his website is really nice too!) Achieved by really understanding the message he has intended to communicate. It is so effective and I really like it! I hope my work is as effective, even though my design will be different as I will be printing on the food, not creating type from it.

Fast food typography.

I heart you.

Rebellion. 
'Useing three front to creat a new one and express in an appropraite phrase.'











By sheer luck I came across this toast! The homepage of Chengs website shows a carosel of images which change with a refresh. This image has been done by toasting bread. This is what I am going to do for my 'What is Good?' brief, but I am going to incorporate other foods such as jams to add colour and a greater desire to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment