- Overall size - 203 x 660mm
- Display area - 173 x 630mm
- Copy must be approved by CBS Outdoor
- Posters must be mounted onto 750 micron folding box board
- Use 100 micron removable self-adhesive vinyl specified as they have been tested and approved by CBS Outdoor.
- Use of computerised barcoding system to monitor advertising is in place. The system provides instant information about the posting of advertisers campaigns,barcodes must be placed in the bottom right-hand corner of all posters, 50mm from each edge.
- Barcode must be printed in black or dark blue against a light background, but in this instance, can be half the size.
- The over-loading of ink in solid areas of colour must be avoided. This should be accomplished by adjusting your RIP software settings so that ‘Ink Limiting’ is set to a maximum of 200%. This should still allow enough ink saturation to give a good colour gamut without too much ink being laid down.