Monday 12 April 2010

Kimberley Chan

Just couldn't stop looking at this Kimberley Chan's site and blog... The photography really enhances everything. She is currently at Lincoln Uni which was my second choice, also 21 and I just hope I can do some stuff to the same quality as her by my third year! Really varied projects from type to illustration. This is where I want to be when I finish my degree. This is one of my favourite pieces found on her website. It is such a clever idea, colour are brilliant and simple design is clear with the message.

What
"A poster concept about deforestation in the Amazon rainforest and information on steps to help save it. It encourages interaction or ‘Feel me to Heal me’ approach by using heat sensitive ink, which when warmed makes the trees appear over the stumps." - Kimberley Chan

Save the Amazon!
Heat sensitive poster.
Kimberley Chan.

No comments:

Post a Comment