Saturday 5 November 2011

Fluorescent paper

As all of the designs I have found for this exhibition (and so will be included in my material) is black and white, I can use a colour to set them off. Such as used in 'Lost in Lace'. Also as this is only going to be open for a short period of time and the design does not need to have longevity, I can really utilise trends without it looking dated in the future, as it wont matter!

I would really like to use fluorescent colours. I think these are getting pretty big at the minute. As I don't like screen printing, and it would be most practical to digitally print my resolutions, it would be good it the fluorescent was already there, like on paper, so I would just be using black ink over the top. I think this would look so effective and show off the identity.


No comments:

Post a Comment