Sunday 2 January 2011

Stretch quotes

For researching stretch I have looked at videos and images of stretching things (check this blog post) but I have thought about using a sentance rather than just one work in my animation as kinetic typography generally uses lyrics or a phrase. Here are some I have found and could use... I love the last one and think I could animate it really well with both 'stretch' and snapback' in the quote.

  1. Ambition has one heel nailed in well, though she stretch her fingers to touch the heavens - Lao Tzu
  2. But let's face it, I still have to look at my self and look at the things I've done down the stretch - Luther Allison
  3. Certain elements may try to stretch this beyond what it is - Ron Ziegler
  4. I like to take up something that is challenging. I like to stretch myself - Christine Lahti
  5. Some people have a terrible stretch between family and work. It is a difficult thing to achieve - Julie Walters
  6. When you stretch the truth, watch out for the snapback - Bill Copeland

No comments:

Post a Comment