Saturday 11 December 2010

Matt rogers

This is a really nice take on kinetic type. Really using the frame to his advantage by expanding greatly outside it then revisiting to create the finale. ''I loved this particular essay on language and I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to make my first kinetic typography. I hope you like it and even if you dont I would like to heard what you think in the comments section. Also I know that at points the audio does not match the text so you do not have to write that. It is because I copied the transcript off of Stephen's website and it was not 100% exactly what he said and i did not notice until I was well underway. However these cases are few and far between. Just incase you were wondering the programs I used to make this were all by adobe. Mostly after effects but also flash and illustrator. Flash for the changing background colour transitions and illustrator for putting the words in to the shape of 'language' before loading it into after effects to animate."

No comments:

Post a Comment